Software Engineer (iOS / iPhone / iPad)
GroupLogic (www.grouplogic.com), based in Arlington, VA, helps enterprise IT organizations simply and securely integrate diverse computing platforms into enterprise environments, connecting employees to enterprise files, content and assets to facilitate a more productive and efficient work environment.
With more than two decades of experience, GroupLogic leads the marketplace in helping IT organizations effectively and easily manage the integration of Apple Macintosh computers and leading mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, into the enterprise ecosystem.
We are looking for talented iOS (iPhone/iPad) software engineers to join our team.
About the Job
At GroupLogic you have an opportunity to build awesome software, ship it often, and see your work be used to do cool things by 100,000s of users throughout the world. We are a fast growing, profitable company and we offer excellent benefits.
We are a 100% Agile development shop, with multiple 3-5 person self-managing teams. We move quickly but take work-life balance seriously. We have a flexible work environment, including telecommuting. Our focus is getting the job done by writing excellent software that meets customer needs.
Developers are treated as key contributors to the company's success - we recognize the innovations and products we sell come from you.
- Design and create some great code for GroupLogic's existing and new products
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to our customers
- Promote the use best practice software development techniques to help the team continually improve
Who We're Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- 2+ years with iOS or Mac OS X Objective-C programming, preference given to candidates who have applications published on the AppStore
- Experience with agile methods a plus
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop new features in large systems with commercial grade quality
- We are very collaborative -- must play well with others
To learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org