Enterprise IT is struggling to secure and control content access, sync and share, especially on mobile devices, without having a negative impact on end-user productivity. Key challenges include:
- Providing secure access to corporate content for mobile users.
- Providing secure method for users to share content with internal and external constituents across their desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Providing a viable alternative to end-users using insecure and unauthorized Cloud file sharing services such as Dropbox, to access and share content.
- Providing complete visibility into access, sync and share activities for auditing purposes.
- Complementing MDM solutions’ basic device and applications security.
Acronis Access enables enterprise employees using any device - desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone – to securely access, sync and share corporate content while IT maintains control over security and compliance. Content can be accessed from file servers, NAS, SharePoint, and personal devices, and shared with internal and external constituents. Acronis Access empowers IT to control the level of security needed and promote end user productivity anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- 100% on-premise alternative for deployment and storage, giving IT complete control.
- Integration with Active Directory for seamless authentication and provisioning.
- Acronis Policy Engine provides granular management capabilities to create security policies and ensures control and compliance for content, users and devices.
- Secure Office and PDF document editing, all within the Acronis Access mobile app., prevents data leakage.
- Enterprise class audit trail and history for all transactions, including search, filter and export functions.
- Seamless integration with enterprise level reverse proxies, including credential and certificate authentication.
- Maximum data protection and confidentiality via secure end-to-end encryption (over-the-air and on-device ).
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module meets stringent requirements of the US government.
- Smart Card authentication support (CAC/PIV).
- Selective remote wipe.
- Intuitive, familiar interfaces require virtually no end-user training.
- Push selected content to users or groups for any time, on-device access.
- Access to user’s network home folder.
- Integration with key MDM partners including MobileIron, Good Technology and Citrix Worx.
Securely access enterprise content on any device.
Employees need to access content on their mobile devices just like they do from their laptops and desktops. Some of this content is stored on corporate resources –file servers, NAS devices, or SharePoint.
For example, Sales Reps need to access the most current presentations, price lists, and customer information securely on their mobile device. They can also access, and edit Office documents, such as proposals in Word, or annotate pdf documents, all within the secure Access application.
Securely sync content across all devices.
With many workers now using three devices – laptop, phone, tablet – it is becoming paramount to enable them with tools to securely access and sync their content anytime, anywhere.
For example, doctors and nurses need to make sure they have the most current patient data during office or hospital visits. It also has to comply with stringent government security laws. Acronis Access provides the capability to sync patient data securely.
Securely share content with colleagues, customers and partners.
Email and USB drives are no longer adequate for sharing files internally and externally. A growing concern is the use of consumer services, like Dropbox, which represents serious risk to your intellectual property and sensitive information.
For example, executives want to access sensitive information, such as financial projections, while they are traveling, and share it with their board of directors. If they are a public institution, they also need to comply with government regulations or face penalties. Acronis Access assures this information can be securely accessed and shared.
Acronis Access Client Support:
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad Air
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S (iOS 5.0 or later)
- Android Phones and Tablets (Android 2.2 or later)
- Windows: Vista, 7, 8, XP Pro SP3
- Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
- Web Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari
Acronis Access Server Support:
- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- Intel/AMD Server
- Virtualization environments