activEcho Business Value
Secure Enterprise File Sharing and Syncing
Acronis activEcho is an enterprise file sharing and syncing solution that puts the enterprise and IT back in control. The proliferation of mobile devices, BYOD, and the increased use of consumer solutions, such as Dropbox, has driven organization to find new solutions to meet the needs of their users. And these solutions have to meet a stringent set of requirements associated with compliance, security and corporate governance standards. activEcho addresses all key requirements for IT, the enterprise, and its users.
- Controlling users – Allows the enterprise to control who uses the system and who shares what with whom. This applies to both internal and external users.
- Administrator-configurable features – activEcho uses the Acronis Policy Engine which allows IT to easily set up the right policies for their organization's needs.
- Auditing – Gives IT and compliance groups the visibility they need. Every activity detail is tracked and logged.
- Authentication of users – activEcho is integrated with Active Directory to manage users
- Encryption – all data is encrypted at rest and in-transit
- Selective remote wipe of mobile devices
- Other critical features that maximize protection for the enterprise.
- Helps organizations meet data and file access compliance regulations.
- Eliminates costly fines and data leakage.
- Provides many administrator-configurable features which gives IT the ability to implement the right mobile policy for their organization.
Simple and productive solution for your end users
- Improves productivity - Faster access to information improves decision-making.
- Happier employees who can work anytime, anywhere.
Enterprise File Sharing and Syncing delivers significant advantages to the enterprise – increased control, improved security, greater information access, increased teamwork, and more collaborative employees. Driving these advantages will lead to better customer service, improved products, faster production cycles and increased revenue/profitability.
For the end-user, activEcho can be used by a wide audience of users, both inside and outside the corporation, for many different purposes:
- Team Projects:
Teams can set up activEcho folders to speed collaboration and workflow.
- Individual Use:
Users have true “anytime, anywhere” access for their files across all their devices – Windows, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
- Customer Connections:
Corporations can securely share sensitive materials with customers.
- Partner Interactions:
Sharing critical files with key partners is easy and secure.
- Service Provider Interchanges:
Service providers, such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and financial institutions, can securely and easily share sensitive material with clients.