Controlled. Secure. Simple
activEcho gives Enterprise IT everything they need to provide secure Enterprise File Sharing and Syncing across the enterprise. activEcho protects critical corporate data, avoids compliance violations, and prevents data leakage, all with the simplicity demanded by end users, and the control and security required by enterprises.Key features that drive value to the enterprise and its end-users include:
- Storage quotas for users.
- Black and Whitelists for AD and non-AD groups and external users to manage access and sharing.
- Automatic notification alerts for IT.
- Audit trail and history for all transactions, with searching, filtering and export functions.
- Data lifecycle management functions.
- IT sets the most appropriate security level by choosing from various deployment options (e.g., on-premise, in the DMZ, on VM or in a private cloud).
- Active Directory (AD) integration allows the organization to leverage existing corporate security policies and infrastructure.
- IT decides who can use activEcho by setting Whitelist and Blacklist policies for internal and external groups, domains and users.
- Logging, tracking, audit trail, with one-click export functions.
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- IT can set expiration policies for files, links, and user accounts.
- Users have access to their desktop files using any mobile device or computer without effort.
- Users can share files with colleagues and business partners.
- Anytime, anywhere data access that is always updated on any device – PC, Mac, mobile device, or web browser.
- Drag and drop files, or download entire folders in seconds.
- Alerts and notifications keep users informed of changes and events.
- Active Directory (AD) integration eliminates multiple login credentials for different systems.