Enterprise mobility has opened up a wealth of opportunity for corporations and organizations across all industries and sectors. The ability to quickly access information anywhere, any time is essential to driving revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction. And that's just the beginning.
Whether your enterprise is looking to deploy mobile devices for knowledge and task workers like field service reps and sales people, to executives on-the-go, or you are looking to support BYOD and employee-owned devices, mobilEcho makes sure all corporate files and assets – located on file servers, SharePoint, and NAS devices - can be securely accessed by the right people.
mobilEcho's business value is derived from its ability to address key enterprise concerns while delivering value-added benefits. These include:
- Improving Employee Productivity: By helping your employees to be more productive in the field and on the go, mobilEcho allows enterprises to support both corporate-owned and employee-owned devices. This can improve decision-making, speed up processes and increase profitability for your company.
- Increasing Employee—and Customer—Satisfaction: mobilEcho empowers the enterprise to support employee use of the latest mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone. This not only boosts employee satisfaction, it saves hardware costs and gives the enterprise a leg up on the competition.
- Addressing Key Enterprise Mobility Security Concerns: mobilEcho ensures mobile file access adheres to your corporate security policies and that files are properly protected. Active Directory integration, encryption and remote wipe capabilities are just a few of the security features that enterprises require - and mobilEcho delivers. In addition, mobilEcho is integrated into Good Technology's Good Dynamics Platform for a combined Mobile File Management and Mobile Device Management solution.
- Regulatory Compliance: mobilEcho helps organizations meet compliance regulations regarding data and file access, eliminating costly fines and data leakage. It has a number of administrator-configurable features that ensure it meets the specific requirements of your enterprise.
- Reduced IT Management Cost: mobilEcho provides simple, yet comprehensive tools to ensure your IT team meets security, compliance and management objectives in a cost-effective manner. In addition, it integrates with other leading solution providers such as Good Technology, Quickoffice and Salesforce.com.
Learn how our customers are using mobilEcho to drive their enterprise mobility strategies:
- Rust-Oleum Case Study - Worldwide Leader in Paints and Coatings Rust-Oleum Installs mobilEcho for On-the-Fly Access to Corporate Files, Enabling Users to Make Quick Decisions with Confidence
- Basel-Stadt Case Study - Regional Government in Switzerland Implements Secure Mobile File Management
- Bedford Industries Case Study - Innovative Manufacturer Implements Mobile File Management Solution for Secure Remote File Access