mobilEcho Business Value
Controlled. Secure. Simple.
The proliferation of mobile devices in business environments challenges enterprise IT managers to provide users with easy access to enterprise data while complying with the most stringent security policies.
Acronis mobilEcho enables enterprise IT to provide secure mobile access to enterprise content residing on file servers, NAS and SharePoint. Acronis mobilEcho drives enterprises to drastically improve mobile users’ productivity, while IT stays in control over data security and compliance. Acronis mobilEcho is the first secure Mobile File Management (MFM) solution that turns the mobile device into a true business platform. It is also complementary to Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
Enterprise IT loves mobilEcho because it eliminates headaches caused by the use of risky, consumer-based services, such as Dropbox, that do not comply with company security and data access policies.
IT stays in control: IT has the visibility and control it requires.
- The Acronis Policy Engine simplifies setting up policies by group, individuals, or roles.
Addresses Key Enterprise Mobility Security Concerns: Ensures mobile file access adheres to your corporate security policies and files are properly protected.
- Provides a complete security and management platform.
- Secure access to content on file servers, NAS devices and SharePoint.
- Secure, embedded editing of Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Active Directory integration.
- Stringent Encryption (FIPS 140-2 certified for iOS) and remote wipe support.
Ensures Regulatory Compliance: Helps organizations meet data and file access compliance regulations.
- Eliminates costly fines and data leakage.
- Provides many administrator-configurable features.
Empowers your mobile workers and extends the office
- Improved productivity with faster access to information.
- More satisfied employees who can work anytime, anywhere.
Learn how our customers are using mobilEcho to drive their enterprise mobility strategies:
Rust-Oleum Case Study - Worldwide Leader in Paints and Coatings Rust-Oleum Installs mobilEcho for On-the-Fly Access to Corporate Files, Enabling Users to Make Quick Decisions with Confidence Basel-Stadt Case Study - Regional Government in Switzerland Implements Secure Mobile File Management Bedford Industries Case Study - Innovative Manufacturer Implements Mobile File Management Solution for Secure Remote File Access