Simple, Secure, Managed.
mobilEcho gives IT organizations a solid foundation for their Mobile File Management (MFM) strategy. With the simplicity demanded by end users, and the security and management required by enterprises, mobilEcho encompasses a number of key features that drive value for the enterprise.
- Users can access, browse, preview and for search files on existing corporate file servers, NAS and SharePoint servers.
- Office-editing capabilities and PDF annotation are built right into mobilEcho making it secure and easy for users to edit and create files.
- The intuitive interface requires virtually no end-user training.
- For IT, mobilEcho can be deployed in less than 10 minutes.It is integrated with leading MDM vendors such as MobileIron, Good Technology and Citrix.
- With one-way and two-way syncing, business units can keep employees up-to-date with the latest materials (ex. Sales presentations, collaterals, service manuals, etc.).
- My Files feature allows users to store files safely and securely for offline file access.
- AD Home Directory Support allows users to get access to their individual files in their home directories.
- Active Directory and client SSL identity certificate support allow enterprises to integrate mobilEcho into existing corporate security infrastructure.
- HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication support.
- Whitelisting/blacklisting of 3rd party apps allowed to open mobilEcho files.
- Secure PDF preview and annotation within the mobilEcho app to meet corporate security, compliance and governance standards.
- Secure editing of documents, spreadsheets, and presentations all within the mobilEcho app.
- Secure over-the-air and full –time on-device FIPS 140-2 certified encryption*.
- Selective Remote Wipe.
- mobilEcho's Client Management system gives enterprises the flexibility to create policies and distribute files to users and groups within their organization.
- Many features are configurable by the administrator to ensure alignment with corporate governance, compliance and security needs.
- Network Reshare and DFS (Distributed File System) support.
- Integration with key mobility partners including Good Technology, MobileIron, Citrix and Salesforce.com.
*The encryption module used by the mobilEcho iOS client has been FIPS certified on iOS 6. FIPS certified encryption is also available in mobilEcho for Good Dynamics and mobilEcho for MobileIron AppConnect.