Simple. Secure. Managed.
mobilEcho gives IT organizations a solid foundation for their Mobile File Management (MFM) strategy. With the simplicity demanded by end users, and the security and management required by enterprises, mobilEcho encompasses a number of key features that drive value for the enterprise.
Simple – Ease of use with rich functionality (see video)
- The intuitive interface requires virtually no end user training.
- Users can access, browse, preview, edit and search files on corporate file servers (Windows, Linux, Mac), NAS storage devices and activEcho servers.
- Users can access, browse, preview, edit and search files on SharePoint servers, including support for check-in/checkout.
- Users can view and annotate PDF files within the secure mobilEcho app.
- Users can bookmark folders for quick access.
- With one-way and two-way syncing, business units can keep employees up to date with the latest materials (such as sales presentations, data sheets, product docs, etc.).
- My Files feature allows users to store files safely and securely for offline file access.
- AD Home Directory Access grants users access to their individual files in their respective Home Directory.
- Quickoffice® 'Save Back' support allows Office files to be edited and saved back into mobilEcho, on the device or on the server.
- For IT, mobilEcho can be deployed in less than ten minutes.
Secure – ensures all the critical corporate content and files are protected (see video)
- Active Directory support allows enterprises to integrate mobilEcho into existing corporate security infrastructure.
- All files are encrypted in transit an on-device.
- Full support for HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication.
- IT can whitelist or blacklist the third-party apps that mobilEcho files are allowed to be opened into.
- Secure PDF preview and annotation within the mobilEcho app meets corporate security, compliance and governance standards.
- Secure encryption with HTTPS and Apple Data Protection is provided for all files on the mobilEcho server.
- IT has the ability to perform a selective remote wipe of mobilEcho files and access if needed.
- Optional time-based wipe and/or lock if client ceases to connect to the mobilEcho server.
- mobilEcho can be deployed as part of the Good Technology’s Good Dynamics environment.
Managed – ensures the enterprise and IT is in control (see video)
- mobilEcho’s Client Management system gives enterprises the flexibility to decide the best policies for their organization. Many of the features are configurable by IT administrators to ensure alignment with corporate governance, compliance and security needs.
- Using GroupLogic’s own Network Reshare, mobilEcho can act as a gateway to files on Windows, SharePoint, Linux, and Mac file servers, NAS devices, and in Distributed File System (DFS).
- Configure mobilEcho clients over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups.
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of mobilEcho, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions.
- Track the status of each device accessing mobilEcho.
- Integration with key mobility partners including Good Technology, Quickoffice® and Salesforce.com.