mobilEcho License Models
GroupLogic offers flexible licensing options, from single server and cluster licenses to subscription-based models.
Enterprise Subscription Licensing Model
The enterprise subscription license model is a per-named user model that requires a limited up-front investment with the ability to scale as the user base expands. With the subscription model, you can deploy mobilEcho on an unlimited number of servers with support for an unlimited number of network re-shares and DFS-all with a single license key. As an added benefit, all upgrades and support are included in the program.
The enterprise subscription license model was designed to decrease the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase ROI of the entire IT infrastructure by giving organizations the ability to:
- Deploy mobilEcho servers more quickly by eliminating the need to procure new software each time a server is deployed - under the enterprise subscription license model, you can deploy on an unlimited number of servers and support an unlimited number of network re-shares.
- Leverage built-in cost-effectiveness and economies of scale inherent in the subscription license model.
- Reduce administrator software asset management time and costs through single license key, single support contract and inclusion of all upgrades and support.
- Fully integrate mobile devices into Windows Server infrastructures (including Active Directory, etc.) with a single product deployed enterprise-wide.
Perpetual License Model
The perpetual model is licensed per server/cluster based on the number of named users that need access to that server. All new licenses include a one-year Maintenance & Support contract, which includes:
- Major Version Upgrades and Minor Version Updates
- Maintenance Releases / Hot Fixes
- Expert Telephone, Web and e-Mail Support
Please note that mobilEcho perpetual licenses do not include network re-share or DFS support. You need to purchase an enterprise subscription license to have access to these features.