ExtremeZ-IP License and Price Models
GroupLogic offers a number of flexible licensing options, from single servers to cluster licenses and enterprise licenses.
Perpetual License Model
The perpetual model is licensed per server/cluster based on the number of Mac clients the server supports in the Enterprise. All new licenses include a one-year Maintenance & Support contract, which includes:
- Major Version Upgrades and Minor Version Updates
- Maintenance Releases / Hot Fixes
- Expert Telephone, Web and e-Mail Support
Click here to view pricing/buy online.
Enterprise Licensing Program (ELP)
The Enterprise License Model (ELP) is a per-Mac client subscription model that requires a limited up-front investment with the ability to scale as the user base expands. With ELP, you can deploy ExtremeZ-IP on an unlimited number of servers—all with a single license key. As an added benefit, all upgrades and support are included in the program. ELP is designed for medium to large-scale enterprises as well as government, K-12 and higher education institutions.
The ELP program was designed to decrease the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and increase ROI of the entire IT infrastructure by giving organizations the ability to:
- Deploy file servers more quickly by eliminating the need to procure new software each time a server is deployed – under the ELP you can deploy on an unlimited number of servers.
- Leverage built-in cost-effectiveness and economies of scale inherent in the ELP pricing model.
- Reduce administrator software asset management time and costs through single license key. single support contract and inclusion of all upgrades and support.
- Fully integrate Macs into Windows Server infrastructures (including Active Directory, DFS, etc.) with a single product deployed enterprise-wide.
To request your personalized ELP quote, click here.