Partner Solutions: mobilEcho and Good Technology Good Dynamics
Good Technology and GroupLogic have partnered to bring mobilEcho’s secure Mobile File Management to the Good Dynamics platform. This allows mobilEcho to take advantage of Good Dynamics’ secure storage, remote application management capabilities, and secure communications.
mobilEcho for Good Dynamics is a secure, mobile file management (MFM) application, that enables enterprises to provide secure access to enterprise files and assets that reside on company servers and document repositories. mobilEcho for Good Dynamics is designed to provide enterprise security and manageability via the Good Dynamics platform. mobilEcho for Good Dynamics is for organizations that need end-to-end data protection and want the added value of maintaining control over the app and stored data on the mobile device.
mobilEcho for Good Dynamics has the same functionality of GroupLogic’s standard mobilEcho application, but also allows users to take advantage of Good Dynamics’ security features, including:
- All information (including files, thumbnails, and metadata like file names, comments, etc.) is encrypted with FIPS-certified encryption from end-to-end – on the device and in transit.
- The ability to securely separate personal and mobilEcho application data, respecting user privacy and supporting BYOD initiatives.
- Enterprise admins can set numerous policy requirements (such as who can use the mobilEcho for Good Dynamics application, which versions of the app and operating system can be used, and how long user passwords must be) and can revoke access to the app in real time.
- Access to the mobilEcho for Good Dynamics application and all related downloaded information can be remotely revoked or wiped entirely by IT, without disruption to the iOS device or personal data.
- Jailbreak detection upon launch of mobilEcho for Good Dynamics app.
- Easily deployed to authorized users and devices.
The mobilEcho for Good Dynamics client can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free. The mobilEcho server application can be downloaded via the GroupLogic website (www.grouplogic.com) and is available as a 21 day free trial license with no restrictions.